How to convert Microsoft word Document To PDF File for free What is PDF PDF (Portable Document Format) A file format that provides an e...
How to convert Microsoft word Document To PDF File for freePDF (Portable Document Format) A file format that provides an electronic image of text or text and graphics that looks like a printed document and can be viewed, A Portable Document Format (pdf) file is a self-contained cross-platform document. In plain language, it is a file that will look the same on the screen and in print, regardless of what kind of computer or printer someone is using and regardless of what software package was originally used to create it.
What is PDF
How to convert Microsoft word Document To PDF File for freethere are so many website online that can help you convert your ms word document to pdf, most of them worked. just that most of them are not free, they they can only be used online...
microsoft launch and adson called SaveAsPDFandXPS
- First of all, Download and install SaveAsPDFandXPS.
To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the SaveAsPDFandXPS.exe program file on your hard disk to start the Setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Now open MS-WordOffice and create your file, or open your saved ocument you wish to convert to PDF
- To save the file in PDF format choose PDF and XPS option instead of choosing Word Document.