America visa Lottery is An annually conducted Green Card Lottery that allows Green Cards worldwide without employer or family sponsorship. american visa lottery is an oppurtunity for people who have been planning to work or school in the united states of America..
What is Dv lottery or America Visa lottery?America visa Lottery is An annually conducted Green Card Lottery that allows Green Cards worldwide without employer or family sponsorship.
American visa lottery is an opportunity for people who have been planning to work or school in the united states of America..
What are the rules of applying?one of the most important rule is the photo composure, some of their photo rules are
- Digital enhancement or other alterations or retouching are not permitted.
- The original aspect ratio of the image must be preserved. (No image stretching is allowed.)
- The image must not include other objects or additional people.
- The entrant must be vertically oriented in the image.
- The image must be from a recent (within 6 months) photo of the entrant.
- The subject must directly face the camera.
- The head must not be tilted up, down, or to the side.
- The image must contain the full face, neck, and shoulders of the entrant in frontal view with a neutral, non-smiling expression and with eyes open and directed at the camera.
- The image must not contain any parts of the body below the entrant's shoulders.
There are not so many rules for applying for the America visa lottery, but you can read the rules here http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1318.html
How can i Apply for the 2014 America Visa lotteryTo apply for the America visa lottery all you have to do is fill an online registration form, which can only be found at https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/application.aspx
email us at cashdove1 @ gmail.com
Online registration for the DV-2014 Program started on Tuesday, October 2, 2012 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and concludes on Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).